Tohnichi Adjustable Torque Screwdriver 12RTD-A replaced by RTD10i
Tohnichi Adjustable Torque Screwdriver 12RTD-A
The rotary slip clutch reduces the possibility of over-torque. Once torque set is achieved, even if more force is applied, the tool ratchets and does not add additional torque.
- Adjustable torque setting by twisting shaft with main and supplementary scales
- Models are available in SI, Metric or English units of measure --one unit of measure on tool
- Lock ring holds selected torque value in place
- For Clockwise tightening only
- Click alerts user that torque set has been achieved
- Rotary slip mechanism prevents over torque by ratcheting after click
- Accuracy +/-3% of indicated value
- Mid range models have removable colored resin grip
- Large models includes hook to assist with turning shaft to set tool for higher values.
- Accepts 1/4 hex bits (not included) See Accessories tab above
- Includes Certificate of Calibration (NIST Traceable Cert offered for additional fee)
|2 - 10|
1.For models RTD260CN, 500CN, a hook spanner is supplied as a standard accessory for setting torque.
2.For models RTD120CN, 260CN, a resin grip is standard. Other color grips available, see accessories tab.
3. This series accepts standard 6.35 (1/4) hex bits, sold separately. Refer to bits page.
We Also Recommend