KolverEDU1CL/FR Electric Screwdriver Control Unit
The Kolver EDU1CL/FR is our lowest cost controller. This unit has the RPM controls removed from the cover plate of the standard EDU1FR and the control box is supplied without paint.
The control units feature maintenance free state-of-the-art electronics with no wearing components and a circuit design suitable for lever start and push-to-start drivers as well as protection against current overload up to 10A. This design results in very low current to the drivers start switch and clutch switch to extend the life of the screwdriver indefinitely.
- Suitable to universal supply from 90 to 260 V ac 50/60 hz
- Visual indicators (green-red) for power on/off and clutch action
- Reduced weight (1.33 lbs) and compact size for easy placement
- M12 waterproof connector with silver and gold contacts for perfect conductivity
- A double output connector (DOCK01) is also available for operators using two screwdrivers on the same working area. One Screwdriver is powered at a time making this option perfect when two torque setting are required on the same job.
|Torque Range:||Screwdriver based|
|RPM Range:||Fixed at max of Screwdriver|
|Dimensions:||5.45" x 4.65" x 2.65"|
We Also Recommend