Kolver EDU1AE/TOP/LTP Pluto Control Unit
The Kolver EDU1AE/TOP/LTP "Low Torque" MultiTorque Inspector
This system allows for eight (8) parameters sets (P-Sets) to be set up to control the torque and RPM profile. The system is set up through a LCD display on the front of the unit. Changes to the parameters are preformed by scrolling through the settings using four buttons - no PC is required.
The Torque Level is set as a percentage of the tools torque range. After you choose a torque level percentage, the resulting torque must be validated back to an external transducer or torque tester. The stiffness of your joint will have an impact on the resulting torque. For this reason you must know how much rotation is in the tightening portion of your joint and the corresponding settings for Hard or Soft joint should be set accordingly. See our blog or call us for details.
- One controller only for a torque range from 2.6 to 60 in/lbs (joint dependent)
- Eight Torque and RPM profiles (P-Sets)
- RPM control for slow start, run down speed and, slow speed tightening
- Soft or hard joint parameter settings
- Screw counting
- P-Set sequencing
- IO for additional error proofing operations
|Torque Range:||2.6 - 60 in/lbs|
|RPM Range:||100 - 1200|
|Parameter Sets:||Eight (8)|
|Torque Settings:||Eight (8)|
We Also Recommend