Ingersoll Rand Super Par-A-Matic, Twin Drill PN 8268-A46-1
ARO Twin Drills perform two machining operations per cycle for holes with center distances from 3/8" to 3 3/4". They’re ideal for many closecenter machining problems. But even more important, ARO Twin Drills significantly reduce machining time and parts handling while improving quality.
Three series of standard tools are available, equipped with adjustable dual spindle heads. Like the other ARO Automatic Production Tools, each Twin Drill is a completely self-contained unit with built-in cycle, feed rate, and motor controls. They can be operated individually or in conjunction with other tools and machine components.
Additional features / benefits include—
- Adjustable spindles allow reapplication as machining requirements change.
- Comprehensive range of American and metric collets available to meet a wide variety of hole specifications.
- Double-acting air piston provides smooth, controlled forward and retract strokes.
- Needle valve controls allow adjustment of forward and retract strokes.
- Adjustment screw provides infinite stroke length settings up to 3.0" maximum.
- Muffled exhaust for a quieter work environment.
|TOOL SERIES||Super Par-A-Matic|
|FREE SPEED (rpm)||4,600|
|NOMINAL DRILLING CAPACITIES|
|Stnls. Steel Type 304||-|
|Steel SAE 1213||-|
|Aluminum 2024-T4||1/4 (6.4)|
|Wood, Med. or FRP||3/16 (4.8)|
|THRUST @90 PSI|
|AIR CONSP.‡ @Working Speed|
|SOUND LEVEL dB(A)||77|
|STD. CHUCK CAPACITY|
|SPINDLE ADJUSTMENT||3/4" to 3 3/4" centers (19 to 95 mm)|
|AIR INLET||1/4" NPT male|
|CONTROL PORTS||1/8" NPTF female|
|RECOMMENDED HOSE SIZE||3/8" ID|
|RECOMMENDED OPERATING PRESSURE||90 PSI (6.2 bar)|
Download Ingersoll rand pdf
We Also Recommend