Ingersoll Rand QX Series Cordless Precision Nutrunner (P/N QXX2AT27PS6)
Ingersoll Rand QX Series Cordless Precision Nutrunner
Introducing the newest member of Ingersoll Rand’s innovative QX Series: the QX Series Angle Wrench a tool that can help lower production costs, eliminate rework and take total control of your line. Every feature of the QX Angle Wrench is designed to quickly, efficiently and intelligently deliver results.
- Precision is paramount in your facility, and with Ingersoll Rand’s patented closed-loop transducer control at the heart of the tool that delivers precise torque and accurate, traceable results—precision is exactly what you’re going to get.
- The QX Angle Wrench features a multi-function display module allowing for quick setup and feedback right on the tool. With up to eight user-programmable configurations and strategies for torque, angle and speed per tool, it’s a single tool that does the work of eight.
- A tool designed for speed and efficiency, reducing rework and lowering costs—the QX Angle Wrench is compact, lightweight and ergonomically balanced. Its cordless design makes it safer to operate in tights spaces with no cords, hoses or debris getting in its operator’s way.
- Your facility demands superior communication, and the QX Series Angle Wrench delivers. Featuring a Wireless Communication option facilitated by Ingersoll Rand’s dedicated PCM Module, you’ll be able to integrate the tool and the assembly line into a true plant-wide network with managed data, process control and the ability to adjust tool configurations in real time.
|TORQUE RANGE||48 - 239 in.lbs||5.4 - 27 Nm|
|FREE SPEED RPM||330|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY||3.7 lbs||1.68 kg|
|SIDE TO CENTER||0.67"||17 mm|
|DRIVE SIZE||3/8" Square|
- Communication wireless enabled
We Also Recommend