Ingersoll Rand QX Series Cordless High Torque Nutrunner (P/N QXX5AT80PS08)
Ingersoll Rand QX Series Cordless High Torque Nutrunner
Does the job need more torque or less? Have it all with the versatile Ingersoll Rand QX Series High Torque Angle Wrench. Built with the innovative QX Precision Fastening System at its core and powerful torque outputs reaching up to 60Nm, it’s a tool that’s customizable to the needs of your application. The future of assembly tools is one that puts you in total control.
- Higher torque, with outputs that range from 4 to 60 Nm, joining the QX Series with torque ranges of 0.8 to 27 Nm—providing more when you need it and less when you don’t
- Take control of your line Ingersoll Rand’s patented closed-loop transducer that accurately manages torque and process control while delivering traceable results
- The ability to program up to eight torque strategies and configurations, including torque, angle and speed—it’s one tool that does the job of eight, helping to manage time and reduce equipment costs
- An optional Wireless Communications system that features real-time data archiving, automatic configuration switching, inputs and outputs, and communication protocols that can communicate with your plant network or MRP, allowing you to manage your processes and increase efficiency
- A more powerful battery that can provide 66% more run time than previous models.
|TORQUE RANGE||8.80 – 59.0 in.lbs||12.0 – 80 Nm|
|FREE SPEED RPM||375|
|WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY||5 lbs||2.27 kg|
|SIDE TO CENTER||.85"||21.6 mm|
|DRIVE SIZE||1/2" Square|
- Communication wireless enabled
We Also Recommend