Ingersoll Rand Par-A-Matic, Valve-In-Head Drill PN 8255-A14-3
ARO Par-A-Matic Drills provide the selection, performance, and degree of precision to automate a wide range of secondary machining applications simply and economically. They utilize compressed air for both the spindle rotation and feed / control functions. The reliable rotary-vane air motor offers high power-to-size performance which minimizes tool size and weight for added machine design flexibility. The tools are easily installed, requiring only simple pneumatic circuitry. They can be used individually or in conjunction with other ARO electric and pneumatic tools.
Additional features / benefits include—
- Built-in four-way valve enables both manual and remote operation.
- Double-acting air piston provides smooth, controlled forward and retract strokes.
- Needle valve controls allows adjustment of forward and retract strokes.
- Adjustment screw provides infinite stroke length settings.
- Ball bearing spindle support offers precision and long service life.
- Muffled exhaust for a quieter work environment.
SPECIFICATIONS MODEL NUMBER 8255-A14-3 TOOL SERIES Par-A-Matic STROKE LENGTHS in. 3.0" mm 76 mm FREE SPEED (rpm) 1,450 NOMINAL DRILLING CAPACITIES Stnls. Steel Type 304 5/32 (4.0) Steel SAE 1213 1/4 (6.4) Aluminum 2024-T4 5/16 (7.9) Wood, Med. or FRP 3/8 (9.5) THRUST @90 PSI lb. 170 N 756 AIR CONSP.‡ @Working Speed ft 3/cycle 2.3 L/cycle 65 SOUND LEVEL dB(A) 74 STD. CHUCK CAPACITY in. 5/16 mm 79 GEAR REDUCTION Double AIR INLET 1/4" NPT male CONTROL PORTS 1/8" NPTF female SPINDLE THREAD 1/2"-20 male RECOMMENDED HOSE SIZE 5/16" ID RECOMMENDED OPERATING PRESSURE 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
We Also Recommend