Ingersoll Rand Hi-Thrust Self-Feed Drill PN 8670-13-3
ARO Hi-Thrust Automatic Feed Drills are designed for increased material removal rates of standard alloys and non-ferrous materials. Their high power and thrust also enable the machining of even the most demanding materials, including titanium and high-nickel alloys.
ARO Hi-Thrust Drills feature a dual piston which develops the increased thrust for fast penetration and reduced cycle times. The tools are fully automatic, with all cycle and motor functions regulated by a single control module. They are easi ly installed, requiring only simple pneumatic circuitry. Hi-Thrust Drills can also be used in conjunction with other pneumatic and electric ARO Automatic Production Tools.
Additional features / benefits include—
- Adjustable hydraulic check provides positive feed rate control for fine adjustment of chip size or breakthrough control.
- “Dead stop” and “dwell” control offer repeatable depth accuracy within .001".
- Heavy-duty cast iron housing for rigid mounting.
- Constant tool length, regardless of spindle speed, allows speed change without reposition ing the tool.
- Both coarse and fine stroke length adjustments enables quick, accurate setups.
- Control module is a complete, replaceable unit and can be easily removed without tool disassembly.
- Modular motor and gearing units enable fast, easy speed changes and servicing.
- Single exterior lubrication point for entire gear train simplifies preventative maintenance.
- Muffled exhaust for a more comfortable work en vironment.
- Exhaust may be piped away.
|TOOL SERIES||High-Thrust 8670|
|FREE SPEED (rpm)||1,350|
|NOMINAL DRILLING CAPACITIES|
|Stnls. Steel Type 304||5/16 (7.9)|
|Steel SAE 1213||11/32 (8.73)|
|Aluminum 2024-T4||5/8 (15.9)|
|Wood, Med. or FRP||3/4 (19.0)|
|THRUST @90 PSI lb. (N)|
|AIR CONSP.‡ @WORKING SPEED ft3/cycle (L/cycle)|
|SOUND LEVEL dB(A)||80|
|STD. CHUCK CAPACITY in. (mm)|
|STROKE LENGTH in. (mm)|
|AIR INLET||3/8" NPT male|
|CONTROL PORTS||1/8" NPTF female|
|SPINDLE THREAD||5/8"-16 male|
|RECOMMENDED HOSE SIZE||5/8" I.D.|
|RECOMMENDED OPERATING PRESSURE||90 PSIG (6.2 bar)|
Download Ingersoll rand pdf
We Also Recommend