Ingersoll Rand Par-A-Matic, Offset Drill PN 8266-A23-2
ARO Automatic Offset Drills are offered to accommodate unusual part or fixture configurations. They also may be grouped in a fixture to produce holes with a center-line distance as low as 1.5".
Offset drills are easily installed, requiring only simple pneumatic circuitry. They may also be used in conjunction with other pneumatic or electric ARO Automatic Production Tools.
Additional features / benefits include—
- Built-in four-way valve for both manual and remote operation.
- Double-acting air piston provides smooth, cont rolled forward and retract strokes.
- Infinite stroke length adjustment up to 2.0" maximum.
- Feed rate adjustment screws for the forward and retract strokes provide optimum hole quality and cycle time.
- Muffled exhaust for a more comfortable work env ironment.
- Selection of mounting brackets to meet installation requirements.
|FREE SPEED (rpm)||2,300|
|NOMINAL DRILLING CAPACITIES|
|Stnls. Steel Type 304||N/A|
|Steel SAE 1213||1/16 (1.6)|
|Aluminum 2024-T4||1/8 (3.2)|
|Wood, Med. or FRP||3/16 (4.8)|
|THRUST @90 PSI lb. (N)||170 (756)|
|AIR CONSP.‡ @Working Speed ft 3/cycle (L/cycle)||2.3 (65)|
|SOUND LEVEL dB(A)||74|
|STD.CHUCK CAPACITY in. (mm)||3/8 (9.5)|
|AIR INLET||1/4" NPT male|
|CONTROL PORTS||1/8" NPTF female|
|SPINDLE THREAD||3/8"-24 male|
|RECOMMENDED HOSE SIZE||5/16" ID|
|RECOMMENDED OPERATING PRESSURE||90 PSI (6.2 bar)|
Download Ingersoll rand pdf
We Also Recommend