Ingersoll Rand Lead Screw Tapper PN 8657-B16-A
The ARO Lead Screw Tapper is designed for precision hole tapping in medium and high-production machining applications. The tool is air operated and is fully automatic, with a built-in pressure-operated valve, manual controls and remote control ports for starting and retracting. Installation is easy, with only simple pneumatic circ uitry required. It can be used individually or in conjunction with other pneumatic and electric self-feed tools and machine components.
Additional features / benefits include—
- Repeatable tapping depth accuracy of ±.005" (.127 mm).
- Stroke length is fully adjustable from 3/16" (4.8 mm) minimum to 2.0" (50.8 mm) maximum for use in a wide range of setups.
- A built-in “no-hole” sensing system prolongs tap life by automatically retracting the spindle when a pilot hole is missing or when excessive misalignment exists.
- Modular tool design enables easy servicing of air motor and gearing, and offers convenient, economical speed and lead screw conversions as job requirements change.
- Compact size requires less machine space for in creased design flexibility.
- Fixed-position foot mounting requires no addit ional mounting hardware while providing added rigidity.
- A wide selection of models is available for both American and metric threads.
- Twin and multi-spindle tapping heads are available for close-center machining requirements.
|FREE SPEED||600 rpm|
|NOMINAL TAP CAPACITIES|
|Steel SAE 1213||
No. 8 to 1/4
(M4 to M6)
1/4 to 5/16
(M6 to M8)
|LEAD SCREW and NUT ASSEMBLY||45453-16|
|AIR CONSP.+ @ Working Speed|
|STD. CHUCK CAPACITY|
|in.||No. 0 to 1/2"|
|(mm)||(M4.5 to M12)|
|AIR INLET||3/8" NPT female|
|CONTROL PORTS||1/8" NPT female|
|SPINDLE THREAD||No. 1 Morse Taper female|
|RECOMMENDED HOSE SIZE||1/2" ID|
|RECOMMENDED OPERATING PRESSURE||90 PSI (6.2 bar)|
Download Ingersoll rand pdf
We Also Recommend