Ingersoll Rand Bant-A-Matic, Valve-In-Head Drill PN 8245-203-1
ARO Bant-A-Matic Drills provide the selection, performance, and degree of precision to automate a wide range of secondary machining applications simply and economically. They utilize compressed air for both the spindle rotation and feed / control functions. The reliable rotary-vane air motor offers high power-to-size performance which minimizes tool size and weight for added machine design flexibility. The tools are easily installed, requiring only simple pneumatic circuitry. They can be used individually or in conjunction with other ARO electric and pneumatic tools.
Additional features / benefits include—
- Built-in four-way valve enables both manual and remote operation.
- Double-acting air piston provides smooth, controlled forward and retract strokes.
- Needle valve controls allows adjustment of forward and retract strokes.
- Adjustment screw provides infinite stroke length settings.
- Ball bearing spindle support offers precision and long service life.
- Muffled exhaust for a quieter work environment.
|FREE SPEED rpm||19,000|
|NOMINAL DRILLING CAPACITIES|
|Stnls. Steel Type 304||-|
|Steel SAE 1213||1/64(0.4)|
|Aluminum 2024-T4||1/32 (0.8)|
|Wood, Med. or FRP||1/16 (1.6)|
|THRUST @90 PSI|
|AIR CONSP.‡ @Working Speed|
|SOUND LEVEL dB(A)||77|
|STD. CHUCK CAPACITY|
|AIR INLET||1/8" NPT male|
|CONTROL PORTS||1/8" NPTF female|
|SPINDLE THREAD||1/2"-20 male|
|RECOMMENDED HOSE SIZE||1/4" ID|
|RECOMMENDED OPERATING PRESSURE||90 PSI (6.2 bar)|
Download Ingersoll rand pdf
We Also Recommend