Ingersoll Rand 400 Series 3-Way Limit Valve PN 401
- Valve can be plumbed to perform as “normally open,” “normally closed,” “selector,” or any 2-way valve function.
- Four actuator styles available.
- Lever action may be selected as clockwise, counterclockwise, or both directions.
- Operating head may be adjusted to any of four positions.
- Outer case seals working parts against dirt and damage.
- Available with instant tube fittings for use with 5/32" (4 mm) nylon tubing, or 1/8" NPT(F) ports.
1/8" NPT(F) Ports with Instant Tube Fittings
|VALVE ACTION||One way, counter clockwise|
|OPERATING PRESSURE||30 to 150 PSIG (2.1 to 10.4 bar)|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||32° to 160°F (0° to 71°C)|
3.0 SCFM (1.9 dm3/s) with instant tube fittings;
7.5 SCFM (3.6 dm3/s) with 1/8" NPT(F) ports.
|ACTUATING FORCE||1.5 Ib.in. (.02 Nm)|
Download Ingersoll rand pdf
We Also Recommend