Ingersoll Rand Single Pulse Relay Valve PN PR10
- Converts a continuous air signal into a single air pulse according to supply pressure used .
- Use to actuate a single device requiring momentary signals—from a limit valve supplying a continuous signal.
- Output turns ON when Input turns ON.
- Output turns OFF when preset time is reached .
- Removing Input resets valve for next cycle .
- Flow path indicated by arrow on valve body.
- Has a minimum pulse pressure of 35 PSIG (2.4 bar) and an operating range of 35 to 150 PSIG (2.4 to 10.4 bar).
- 1/8" NPT ports, inlet and outlet.
Download Ingersoll rand pdf
We Also Recommend