HIOS Model SS-4000 SS-Series Special Application DC Screwdriver (Item # 64286)
HIOS Model SS-4000 SS-Series Special Application
- Use for sensitive assemblies such as hard drives, LCD's, high density boards
- #10 screws (5.0 mm) and smaller
- Full torque while tool is in reverse makes these tools ideal for rework applications
- Unique ergonomic clutch delivers less torque reaction to operator
- Tamper-resistant torque nut standard on Models SS-6500 & SS-7000; optional on SS-3000 & SS-4000 Models.
- 6 ft detachable cord.
- 80% less impact
- Less torque reaction
- 0.17 to 17.5 lbf·in
- 1/4 in. hex or 4.0 mm drive
- Lever start
- Available in small, medium and standard size tools
Light Spring Type
Heavy Spring Type
|Drive Size||4 mm|
- DC Screwdrivers Require a power supply 65700 PS-55 Single Tool Control Power Supply
- Not ESD safe
- Standard brushes
- two cross recess bits supplied
- T-70BL and PS-55 and power supplies have ground paths to electrical ground.
- Most DC Electric Screwdrivers May be Available with ESD Safe Housings.
- DC Screwdrivers Require a Power supply.
- Most DC electric screwdrivers may be available eith ESD safe housing
We Also Recommend