Delta Regis Precision Parallel Tool Arm ERGO-25
Part Number : ERGO-25 has changed or product is discontinued,
Please contact us.
Improve your electric or pneumatic screwdriver's torque repeatability. Fixing the tool in a precision arm results in consistent tool position and the same amount of grip force on the tool for every cycle, minimizing operator induced variables. The ERGO-25 arm also reacts the torque of the tool and balances its weight, reducing operator repetitive strain injuries. The parallel arm design maintains the output spindle of the screwdriver perpendicular to the work surface at all times.
- designed to hold screwdrivers and tappers
- all pivot points use ball and needle bearings for smooth travel
- tight machining tolerances provide precise movement
- tool balanced by pneumatic cylinder (compressed air req'd)
- adjustable air pressure regulator varies lifting force
- non-return valve protects from sudden dropping
- appealing design with anodized aluminum finish
- Maximum reaction torque is 25 Nm (18.5 ft-lb)
|Capacity:||Max Tool Weight - 2.0kg (4.4lb)|
|Travel:||Vertical Stroke - 35cm (13.7in)|
|Dimensions:||Height - 58cm (22.8in), Work Radius - 85cm (33.5in)|
We Also Recommend