Delta Regis ESL324-ESD Electric Screwdriver-Lever Start
STANDARD DUTY 32V DC SHUT-OFF CLUTCH
Solid construction and innovative design are apparent everywhere on these tools. Accurate torque control and superb ergonomics make them perfect for electronic assembly.All models feature ESD safe housings and externally replaceable brushes. Fan equipped motors and flow through ventilation keep these tools running cool - increasing tool life and operator comfort. Our low torque models are some of the smallest and lightest available, making them well suited for precision assembly operations.
• Accurate Torque Control.
• Lockable Torque Adjustment - optional torque locking sleeve makes it easy to set up and secure.
• Wide Torque Range - single model versatility .
• Rare Earth Magnet Motor - high torque output .
• Low Torque Reaction.
• Compact - light and easy to handle.
• Ergonomic Design - soft cushioning in grip area ensures operator comfort and reduced fatigue.
• All models feature ESD safe housings.
|Range(In. Lbs.)||3 - 14|
|Range(Nm)||0.34 - 1.58|
The ECT326 power supply / controllers ac t as AC to DC transformers and torque controllers. The electronic control circuit cuts the power to the motor in response to the clutch signal from the electric screwdriver. These units feature Hi/Lo or Variable speed selection. CE/RoHS/ETL approved.
|Model Number||ECT 326
|CE &RoHS Approved||Yes||Yes|
|Output||32/20 VDC||20 - 32 VDC|
|Input||100 -240 VAC||100 -240 VAC|
Power supply shipped with std North American cord set. For EU cord, add suffix ‘E’ .
We Also Recommend