Delta Regis ESL211S-ESD 12V Micro Torque DC Screwdriver
ESL2 SERIES MINI BRUSHLESS, SHUT-OFF CLUTCH
12V DC Electric Screwdrivers
The Delta Regis ESL2 Series Miniature Shut-Off Screwdriver provides excellent low torque repeatability in a small package for precision assembly of small screws. The screwdriver’s brushless 12VDC motor ensures durability and low maintenance. Each tool includes a 2m cable to connect to the required BECT200 Controller.
• Compact size designed for installing miniature fasteners.Ideal for assembly of cell phones and other small electronics.
• Precise shut-off clutch provides repeatability of +/-5%
• Torque range of 0.07 - 3.04 in-lbs (0.008 - 0.34 Nm)
• Low RPM models available for slow-speed applications
• ESD safe tool housing is standard (non-ESD available)
• Lever start, top-mounted reverse button
• 12VDC brushless motor requires no maintenance
• 2M (6.4 ft) tool cable and torque lock sleeve included
• Bit holder accepts 4mm round winged bits (2 included)
• Tool is CE/RoHS compliant; Controller is CE/RoHS/ETL
|Part Number Screwdriver
& Controller (1,2)
|Range (In. Lbs.)||0.05 - 0.34|
|Range (Nm)||0.44 - 3.08|
(1) Screwdriver and Controller are packaged and sold as a set. Above dimensions are for the screwdriver only.
(2) Controller includes standard North American power cord. Add suffix ‘E’ for EU cord, suffix ‘UK’ for UK cord.
Power supply shipped with standard North American cord set. For EU cord, add suffix ‘E’ .
We Also Recommend