Delta Regis ESL211-ESD 12V Micro Torque DC Screwdriver
ESL2 SERIES MINI BRUSHLESS, SHUT-OFF CLUTCH
12V DC Electric Screwdrivers
The Delta Regis ESL2 Series Miniature Shut-Off Screwdriver provides excellent low torque repeatability in a small package for precision assembly of small screws. The screwdriver’s brushless 12VDC motor ensures durability and low maintenance. Each tool includes a 2m cable to connect to the required BECT200 Controller.
• Compact size designed for installing miniature fasteners.Ideal for assembly of cell phones and other small electronics.
• Precise shut-off clutch provides repeatability of +/-5%
• Torque range of 0.07 - 3.04 in-lbs (0.008 - 0.34 Nm)
• Low RPM models available for slow-speed applications
• ESD safe tool housing is standard (non-ESD available)
• Lever start, top-mounted reverse button
• 12VDC brushless motor requires no maintenance
• 2M (6.4 ft) tool cable and torque lock sleeve included
• Bit holder accepts 4mm round winged bits (2 included)
• Tool is CE/RoHS compliant; Controller is CE/RoHS/ETL
(1) Screwdriver and Controller are packaged and sold as a set. Above dimensions are for the screwdriver only.
(2) Controller includes standard North American power cord. Add suffix ‘E’ for EU cord, suffix ‘UK’ for UK cord.
|Model Number||BECT 200
|Tool Conector||3 Pin|
|Input||100 -240 VAC
|Cable Length||2' 6 47/64"
Power supply shipped with standard North American cord set. For EU cord, add suffix ‘E’ .
We Also Recommend