Delta Regis Economy Series Parallel Torque Arm for Electric Driver DR90-20004E
Reduce employee repetitive strain injury by absorbing torque transmission normally reacted by the operator. The DR90-20004E torque arm is capable of supporting tools weighing up to 5 lbs (2.2 kg) and reacting maximum torques of 240 in-lbs (27 Nm). The parallel arm design maintains the output spindle of the screwdriver perpendicular to the work surface at all times.
- height adjustable relative to mounting column
- tool vertical rest position/pull down force adjustable by spring tension
- double pivot arm covers a reach of 30 in (76 cm)
- arm rotates in excess of ninety degrees to either side of column
- includes DR90-20007 electric tool adapter for mounting electric screwdrivers
We Also Recommend