Delta Regis CECT326-SSO Counting Controller
Part Number : CECT326-SSO has changed or product is discontinued,
Please contact us.
We’ve modified our popular 32V DC Electric Screwdriver line to create the new CESL series drivers. These drivers function exclusively with the newly designed CECT326-SSO Controller, providing the user with a host of options including slow start, batch counting, and OK/NG rundown indication based on the screwdriving cycle occurring within a predefined time window. An externally accessible I/O connection provides the user with a signal interface. Outputs (24VDC, 10mA) are available for rundown OK, rundown NG, and batch complete. External switches may be wired to the input for remote enable (part in position) and remote clear (reset the batch count).
- Accurate Torque Control, Ergonomic Design
- Same proven performance as our standard 32VDC, 300 Series Screwdrivers
- Precision Shut-off Clutch
- Hi/Lo Speed Selection Switch
- Selectable Slow Start Function
- Large LED Display of Screw Count Values
- Externally Accessible I/O Connections
- Programmable Batch Counting with Audible Buzzer indicating batch complete
- Programmable Time Window for comparison with actual fastening cycle time - Lights indicating OK/NG rundown cycle
- Screwdrivers feature standard ESD safe housings
- CE / RoHS Compliant
Screw Counters, Tightening Monitor, & Fastener Counter offers a quick and easy way to error proof your process with the tools operators love to use. Simple and reliable means to monitor your process. You have good tools, so now take the next step and make sure your assembly process is being followed properly.These systems include features such as Process Verification, Communication and Line Control, & Simplicity.
|Output||32/20 V dc
|100 -240 VAC|
Power supply shipped with standard North American cord set. For EU cord, add suffix ‘E’ ; for UK cord, add suffix ‘UK’.
*Screw counter & screwdriver sold separately
We Also Recommend