Aircat® Tool Bag PN 500-C
Use of Accessories with Air Tools :
- The accessory is rated to run at or above the maximum rated speed of the air tool that you plan to use it on.
- Air tool Manufactures specify these speeds in their catalogs and operator instructions.
- Accessories used on abrasive tools, impact wrenches, nut runners, ratchets, air hammers and scaling hammers must be rated for use with the relevant air tool.
- Any accessory used should be of the correct size and design for the air tool(s) that you plan to use it with.
- Worn accessories should not be used and accessories should not be modified in any way.
- Mounting and fitting instruction for any accessory to be used on an air tool must be carefully followed at all times.
- Use of worn or incorrect accessories may reduce tool performance, create excessive tool wear and can be hazardous.
- Always disconnect the tool from the air supply when changing of fitting accessories, guards or other fittings.
We Also Recommend