ISO 17025 Certified Tool Repair Services
At Excel Assembly Solutions we are proud to provide the highest quality tool repair in the industry and 99.9% success rate. With over 100 years of tool repair experience on our benches, we strive to provide unmatched service and support to our growing customer base.
Excel's technicians have hands on experience in repairing and calibrating industry-standard tools. We know the characteristics and capabilities of the tools you use and depend on for high production demands. Excel offers calibration services and tool repair on all major brands, including:
The Tool Repair Process
- Each tool is completely disassembled and cleaned
- Each part is evaluated for longevity
- Quotes are generated with a detailed outline of each part needed
- Engineering report attached to each quote explaining why the tool failed and any preventative measures needed
- DC/Electric Nutrunners
- Pulse Tools
- Transducerized Torque Wrenches
- DC Electric Torque Controllers
- Pneumatic Nutrunners
- Mechanical Torque Wrenches
- Master Transducers (Rotary and Stationary)
- Data Readers and Analyzers
All tools are:
- Onsite calibration services
- Free evaluation
- Quick turn around
FREE EVALUATIONS AND QUOTATIONS.
Give us a call at 800.952.1454 Or fill out the form below and one of our representatives will respond within 48 hours.