Delta Regis Adj. Torque Screwdriver, in-line, 0.3 - 1.2 Nm PN DR95-A7440M
Many fastener connections in service and industry need to be tightened to a precise torque to guarantee secure fastening. Our adjustable torque screwdrivers can be adjusted in fine increments allowing for controlled tightening. A graduated scale on the shaft of the screwdriver indicates the selected torque setting.
- Ergonomic handle provides better turning power with less effort
- Preset torque in clockwise direction only - loosening torque is not limited
- 1/4" hex quick change bit holder accomodates insert and power bits
- Accuracy is +/- 6% (complies with EN ISO 6789)
- Calibration certificate provided with each tool.
|Range:||0.3 - 1.2 Nm|
We Also Recommend
Delta Regis Adj. Torque Screwdriver, in-line, 2-36 in-lbs (0.2-4.0 Nm) PN DR95-10006