Dynabrade 3-1/2" (89 mm) Dia. Non-Vacuum Dynorbital Supreme Random Orbital Sander PN 56870
- Non-Vacuum Dynorbital Supreme includes low profile, premium urethane weight-mated sanding pad. Optional vacuum conversion kits available, to easily convert non-vacuum tool to self-generated vacuum tool or central vacuum tool. 3/8" (10 mm) diameter orbit.
- Dynorbital Supreme models run at 12,000 RPM. Rotor utilizes five blades and produces more useable power. Composite rotor is stronger and has better lubricating qualities, enabling blades to last longer.
- Composite base has integrated rubber over-mold creating a non-slip feel, as well as insulating from cold. The air motor is suspended by vibration-absorbing rubber rings (Patent No. 5,319,888) to minimize vibration.
- Triple-sealed front double row balancer bearing (Patent No. 4,854,085) is guarded from sanding residue for long life and lower maintenance; easy replacement using 57098 Repair Kit.
- Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust. (NOTE: Comfort Platform is removable.) Order 59330 Comfort Platform (U.S. Patent No. D610,428) separately, to install on existing tools!
|Max. Air Flow [SCFM]||18.0|
|Orbit Dia. [inches]||3/8"|
|Pad Dia. [inches]||3-1/2"|
|Tool Spindle Thread||5/16" - 24 Female|
|Hose I.D. [inches]||1/4"|
|Motor Type||Rotary Vane|
|EAN (UPC) Code||0616026568709|
|Item Weight [pounds]||2.02|
We Also Recommend
Dynorbital 3" (76 mm) Dia. Central Vacuum Silver Supreme Random Orbital Sander PN 69104
Call for pricing
Dynorbital 3" (76 mm) Dia. Central Vacuum Silver Supreme Random Orbital Sander PN 69109
Call for pricing