There are many reasons why you should choose an Electric Torque Screwdriver. Here are five:
- Electric Torque Screwdrivers are lightweight and error proof, built with the operator in mind. Ergonomics can be further enhanced if you pair your screwdriver with a tool balancer or reaction arm.
- Electric Torque Screwdrivers are made for repetitive assembly applications which maximizes productivity and reduces costs.
- Controlling torque is necessary for ensuring the quality, safety, and reliability of products.
- If Electric Torque Screwdrivers are well-maintained and calibrated regularly, they can last for years in a number of different work environments.
- Electric Torque Screwdrivers are simple to set up and require minimal operator training due to their easy-to-use design.
Now that we’ve convinced you that Electric Torque Screwdrivers are the right tool for you, you’re probably asking yourself, “How do I select the right one?”
Start by answering the following questions:
- What type of application is required?
- How critical is torque for your application?
- Would you like the screwdriver to shut-off automatically once the desired torque is reached?
- Would you prefer a light to flash if the torque strays away from the specs?
- Do you need full documentation of the process?
Excel Assembly Solutions offers lever start and push-to-start Electric Torque Screwdrivers, available in both DC and AC units. We carry angle, pistol grip and inline models from brands such as Hios, Desoutter and Delta Regis.
If you need help choosing the perfect Electric Torque Screwdriver for your assembly needs, send us a message or give us a call at (800) 952-1454 or (216) 265-7779. Our expert engineers would be happy to assist you.
Share this post