Which Micrometer Adjustable
Wrench is right for you?
Sturtevant Richmont Adjustable Torque Wrenches
The SDR Square Ratchet Series is ideal for any application where:
- The fastener or fitting can be engaged with a socket.
- The operator has to frequently change torque values.
- High rotation or limited access requires ratcheting to achieve torque level.
- Repeatability and reliability are important.
- Error Proofing By Design: Flattened case reduces the effect of side load during application or testing.
- The ability to quickly select torque value and lock it is needed.
- Operational simplicity is needed.
- High durability is important.
- Small quantity assembly operations as well as maintenance and repair functions find the SDR line of wrenches to fit very well with their needs.
The SD Square Drive Series has many great attributes such as:
- An accuracy of +/-4% of Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of the rated capacity.
- Is exceptionally strong.
- Can change torque values very quickly with the fewest rotations of any tool to reach full scale.
- Has a locking tail piece which keeps torque value in place until it is intentionally changed.
- A grip handle which is rugged and comfortable for long periods of time.
The CCM Micrometer Adjustable Interchangeable Head Torque Wrenches are an excellent for when:
- Changing torque values quickly and accurately are important.
- Engaging fasteners with different types of heads is critical.
- A socket cannot be used on some of the fasteners.
- A location needs to simplify and minimize torque wrench inventory.
Sturtevant Richmont is currently building & taking orders for the Knurl Grip Micrometer Adjustable Series (replacing the Neoprene Grip Micrometer Adjustable Torque Wrench Series).
Share this post