As a leader in torque controlled electric screwdrivers, Delta Regis has provided outstanding products for 15 years.
One of Delta Regis' most popular Brushless DC Electric Screwdrivers is the ESL2 Series Miniature Screwdriver, which has become the new standard for torque assembly operations. With durable construction and innovative design, these screwdrivers are ideal for torque critical assembly operations.
For precise installation of small screws, the Delta Regis ESL2 Series Miniature Screwdrivers offer excellent low torque repeatability. A low speed version of each model is also available for maximum repeatability and less heat at the joint during fastener run-down.
- slim body design for installation of miniature fasteners
- precise shut-off clutch with repeatability of +/-5%
- top mounted reverse button
- 4mm round bit holder for accurate drive
- 2 Phillips driver bits included
- ESD-safe housing standard with torque lock sleeve
- brushless design (low maintenance)
- CE/RoHS Compliant
Model Number Torque (Nm) Torque (in-lbs) Speed Hi/Lo (rpm)
|ESL210S 0.01-0.15 0.07-1.32 1000/700|
|ESL210S-ESD 0.01-0.15 0.07-1.32 280/200|
|ESL211-ESD 0.01-0.34 0.44-3.08 1000/700|
|ESL211S-ESD 0.01-0.34 0.44-3.08 280/200|
Share this post